anyone know much about the samsung h6670

ngac

Established Member
Reaction score
seems cheap at 799 with freesat and freeview for 48" but think its s currys exclusive. Anyone know much about or seen reviews?

My bad, can't imagine it's that different however. Have you used the search function and looked through the owner threads

Or wait for someone to come by (could be a while over the bank holiday for a new model). presume you demoed yourself

Spec Samsung 48-inch H6670 Series 6 Smart 3D Full HD 1080p LED TV - Samsung UK

(I still wouldn't buy a TV from Currys myself though)

i would have bought by now if it was from richer or JL!!! it looks same as 6700 in spec but 6700 about 200 more as no sale price

cant decide on which sub 1k 46-48" to go for

why is everybody against buying tvs from currys? im also lookin at this tv, but whats the issue with currys?

No 5 yr warranty. Poor service. I know more than staff. Staff lie etc etc

For me, lack of warranty mainly. Having that would cover off the rest. And the staff in john Lewis are just so much more pleasant!

So has anybody bought and reviewed the samsung H6670. Am interested in this tv but can't seem to find any reviews. Would love it if the AV Forum can professionally review it.

So far as I can tell the specifications are identical, and, to confirm, both TVs have both freeview hd and freesat hd tuners (the comment below the linked article is wrong). The main difference is that Currys only offer a 1 year manufacturers guarantee and John Lewis include a 5 year guarantee in the price. JL also have a no qualms within 3 months returns policy, whereas Currys don't allow returns on opened items.

Buy Samsung UE40H6700 LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 40" with Freeview/Freesat HD, Voice Control and 2x 3D Glasses | John Lewis
Buy SAMSUNG UE40H6670 Smart 3D 40" LED TV | Free Delivery | Currys

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom