Anyone know how to get antiperspirant stains out of clothes?

goatywoaty

Strange one here but thought one of you might have a remedy! :) My favourite black t-shirt has stains under the arm pits where antiperspirant has built up there :( Was wondering if anyone has any tips or knows how to remove them? :thumbsup:

pave

Banned
Just asked my mum.......salt in hot water and let the affected areas soak....well thats what my mum said.....:D

D

Deleted member 36193

According to the papers, Madonna now insists on a bottle of Vodka backstage to get perspiration stains out of clothes.
If it doesn't work, drink the Vodka.

goatywoaty

I did :D lol

Thx for the advice guys, I will try the salt thing and if it doesnt work I will try scrubbing it with white vinegar as thats what a bit of googling has recomended :thumbsup:

barijohn

Buy a new T-Shirt?? :devil:

Eye2007

Banned
goatywoaty said:
Strange one here but thought one of you might have a remedy! :) My favourite black t-shirt has stains under the arm pits where antiperspirant has built up there :( Was wondering if anyone has any tips or knows how to remove them? :thumbsup:

Good hand wash first and then bung it in washing machine.

Higher temperature!

mij

Get a deodarant stone and never have any staining again.

Deodorant Stones are crystals of natural mineral salts which actually inhibit the growth of odour forming bacteria on your body.

John

Or a Mitchum Stick , not quite as natural though

John

pave

Banned
Let us know what works :)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom