1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know how to access service menu on...

Discussion in 'TVs' started by chegz60, Jul 19, 2002.

1. chegz60

chegz60

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    JVC AV-28T25EKS 28" w/s tv?
    :rolleyes:

2. bobble

bobble

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Try searching for AV-28R25 this I beleive is similar TV with surround option, one thread did have access to service menu's.

Do you like this TV?, I was looking at getting 28" 6006 philips but this has a lot of bad information on these forums.

How is this TV with RGB devices?

3. chegz60

chegz60

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    1. Set looks Great and Picture is excellent, however it has a 5mm tilt which is why I was after service menu. (Retailer sending engineer to look at next week).
    2. Sound is OK but vastly improved with soundworks 2.1 subwoofer connected to audio out teminals. (Only cost £35 which gives me a pretty good surround sound for the price!).
    3. Have sky thru RGB Scart. Makes the picture very sharp but a little less contrast. Some have complained about being too dark but don't have this problem?
    4. Got this as replacement for AV-28WFT1 which I returned as was not happy with picture!
    5. Definately recommend but from my experience, and others on here with buying W/S TV, would recommend buying locally and not on net.
    6. Finally have found 'Service Menu'. Press "i" + "mute". A bit unsure what all the menus do so gonna let enginner sort out!
    7. Paid £530 from local supplier.

Hope this helps on your choice!