Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by chegz60, Jul 19, 2002.
JVC AV-28T25EKS 28" w/s tv?
Try searching for AV-28R25 this I beleive is similar TV with surround option, one thread did have access to service menu's.
Do you like this TV?, I was looking at getting 28" 6006 philips but this has a lot of bad information on these forums.
How is this TV with RGB devices?
1. Set looks Great and Picture is excellent, however it has a 5mm tilt which is why I was after service menu. (Retailer sending engineer to look at next week).
2. Sound is OK but vastly improved with soundworks 2.1 subwoofer connected to audio out teminals. (Only cost £35 which gives me a pretty good surround sound for the price!).
3. Have sky thru RGB Scart. Makes the picture very sharp but a little less contrast. Some have complained about being too dark but don't have this problem?
4. Got this as replacement for AV-28WFT1 which I returned as was not happy with picture!
5. Definately recommend but from my experience, and others on here with buying W/S TV, would recommend buying locally and not on net.
6. Finally have found 'Service Menu'. Press "i" + "mute". A bit unsure what all the menus do so gonna let enginner sort out!
7. Paid £530 from local supplier.
Hope this helps on your choice!
Separate names with a comma.