Anyone know about extracting Multiple Zip files?

OK here is the situation, I have 250 Zip files about 6-30Mb each in size which are stored in their own directories/folders, some folders have multiple zip files, say 80 folders in Total, what I want to do is extract the contents of each zip file to their own directory/folder all at one..., how can I do this?

I am using powerarchiver...

To show all the zip files I search for them with the windows search thing and just tell it to show all the .zip files, when I highlight them all and right click I only have these options..

Extract to.. " Extracts them to one directory"
Extract here " Extracts them to one directory"

No option to extract them to their own individual directories...

Surely their must be this feature somwhere...?

Still need answer to above post...

Wrote 17,000 files to a dual layer dvd, yes it is so slow to access, pics and video on the disc, how do I play it as a slideshow in vista?, I know you can do it from the hard drive as their is the icon in explorer, but not when I access the disc...?

madgames

im not 100% sure but winrar may bew able to do this for you

boltlock

Distinguished Member
im not 100% sure but winrar may bew able to do this for you

Yeah WinRar would allow you to do this. If you select all the zip/rar files and right-drag them to say, your desktop, when you release the mouse button it gives you an option in the dropdown list "Extract each archive to separate folder".

HTH.

Still need answer to above post...

Wrote 17,000 files to a dual layer dvd, yes it is so slow to access, pics and video on the disc, how do I play it as a slideshow in vista?, I know you can do it from the hard drive as their is the icon in explorer, but not when I access the disc...?

You did keep them in a folder structure ? and not 17,000 images in 1 ?

I would use winrar to extract them and then organise them in some way, either by date/month or something else.

Once you have that you can do a slideshow, but 17,000 images is a bit extreme :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom