Anyone know a website that searches for films to be on Sky

Ash007

Standard Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of a website where I can type in a film name, and it will say when (or if) it will be on Sky.
Sometimes I think about watching a film (not new films). I then get the DVD out only to discover two weeks later it is on Sky.
I read something about a film called "The Trench" that came out about 3 years ago that looked quite good. It would just be handy to know if it was going to be on one of the many sky movie channels in the next few weeks or even months, before I ty and locate it on DVD, paticularly as its low budget and 3 years old its not likely to be in my local Blockbuster.

Cheers,

Ash

Hello Ash

Information about which films will be showing in the coming month is given in the Sky magazine. Some info also on the sky website in the publicity section (because you are a member of the press aren't you ;) ), but again this seems to only be for the coming month and not any longer than that.

If you find anywhere that gives info for more than a month ahead, please post details as I'm sure there'd be some interest here!

Try digi guide at http://www.digiguide.com

I use it all the time for tracking every sort of tv viewing including films.

I don't know how far ahead you can search I guess two weeks. They offer free a trial period.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom