• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone know a date for the new series of Lost on Channel 4?

John

I would guess the week after Desperate Housewifes finishes . But I don't think its been announced yet

John

richjthorpe

They said Spring after the last episode.

Richie.

daKlone

I'd have thought it would be as soon as they can get a complete, uninterrupted run going WITHOUT "catching up" to the US airdates.

That means that with all the breaks that the show takes in the US, it may not be for a couple of months yet.

Razor

Distinguished Member
My question is why wait?

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Razor said:
My question is why wait?

I've 'got' them all so far but haven't watched any yet as I'm waiting until I can watch them all without having to suffer the breaks that follow the US tv schedule!

Razor

Distinguished Member
Tejstar said:
I've 'got' them all so far but haven't watched any yet as I'm waiting until I can watch them all without having to suffer the breaks that follow the US tv schedule!

Tell me about it, the breaks are painfull. I dont have your will power to not watch them. :rolleyes: Lost is a good show.

daKlone

Tejstar said:

Hmm, Impressive willpower!

I admit it - I'm addicted to the show. The very second it's available a well know P2P network pours it's ill-gotten gains into my PC and then its straight onto XBMC! :D

richjthorpe

Is there editing software that can take out sections of Hi Def video ?

Richie.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Razor said:
Tell me about it, the breaks are painfull. I dont have your will power to not watch them. :rolleyes: Lost is a good show.

Well BSG S1 is keeping me going right now and after that it's back to 24, now on S3! :D

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom