Anyone kind enough to reccommend a player...?

Master X

Novice Member
Currently got an Ipod Nano 2GB Black. Got it a year or more back, and basically it's just not enough space now.

1) Needs to be more than 2GB, atleast 8GB. Really high ones would be nice (to store as a harddrive or for movie files).

2) Same or better than Nano sound.

3) Plays more (or same) amount of music file typse as Nano. Seriously, I found it odd there was no FLAC.

4) I want video playback. Widescreen (large, so that if it has to display non-widescreen the picture is still large and clear as a small screen can be). Also, plays as many movie file-types as can be (lots of different anime). Can put up with normal ratio if screens a good size.

5) I don't want to spend an absolute fortune, and realistically I don't want to go over £150 if I have to (but reccommend those that are just over...).

I saw the Creative Zen M 60GB on offer for £159.99 (VERY cheap) and was wondering about thoughts on it?

I also really liked the look of the new Sony 808 one, though am slightly offput by the low storage. Any help...?

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom