Question Anyone interested in the family membership split?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm after 2 slots if anyone has any going.

I will take it

I've sorted myself out, thanks.

Hi, i'm looking at filling potentially 2 more slots, as I have 6 that are interested. Anyone here ?

ok alternatively, anyone got a slot available?

Last edited:
I may have one slot available if anyone is interested.

Hi @Andy360, no response so if you're still interested in the switch family membership let me know.

To be fully open here it will be £3.11 and started Saturday just gone ( 04/07/2020). If so please PM me your nintendo email address and I'll send you my PayPal address too :)

Money received, I just sent you the Nintendo invite

I’ve got at least 1 slot available (may have more if other people aren’t interested in still being part).

Cost is £3.11 for 12 months

@lunch_box I think our year is coming to an end at the start of next month. If you're up for it again I'm happy to continue. :thumbsup:

I have 5 slots available on my family plan for £3.94 each expires 14/09/2021 so pretty much a full year.

I would take a slot if ones still available?
Hi I still have the 5 available Ill send you a pm. Just tried to send you a pm but it says your inbox is full. If you pm me your Nintendo email when you have made space in your inbox I can get payment details over to you.

3 slots left now

Last edited:
Hi I still have the 5 available Ill send you a pm. Just tried to send you a pm but it says your inbox is full. If you pm me your Nintendo email when you have made space in your inbox I can get payment details over to you.

4 slots left now

I have sorted my inbox out it you want to send details 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom