Question Anyone interested in the family membership split?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be up for this.

i'm down for the year version please if anyone is doing that

tbh i am not sure what name i need to give you, my original sign in id was qtweeder, but changed my nickname to DalfUnisol, thats the name that appears when i am racing on mk8 :facepalm:

My god I’m sooo weak, count me in too:facepalm:(1yr)

Last edited:
I'd probably be interested in stacking if the rest of my group are.

If prices go up we will get notice prior to the increase so we could always stack at a later date. I will stick with the 1yr please.

Stick me down please. Would consider multiple years sub too.

If prices go up we will get notice prior to the increase so we could always stack at a later date. I will stick with the 1yr please.

Yeah I’m in agreement with this.

Okay preferences updated so far - assume that with no "(1-3 year)" after a name, it's a one year option. Let's get a few more names down and go from there. We at least have 7 days grace etc.

Should have a few more names come lunch/afternoon tomorrow when the updates go live on eShop etc.

Thanks all - very speedy replies and much better take-up than expected!

Next steps: when all the names are in (and ongoing), I'll set up group conversations so people can share the relevant details with the group admin/owner. The rest should be plain sailing :D

Night-night!

I'd probably be interested in stacking if the rest of my group are.
Assuming you are stack for both accounts, then we are up to six for multiple years. Two more and I can re-jig the groups.

I'm in too please, happy to stack up to 3y.

Too fiddly to do moving on my mobile, so will do first thing.

For those who've opted for single, does anyone volunteer to be the main account holder?

Cheers in advance

Just seen this, I’m happy to got to 3 years.

I'm in, I haven't used my switch much online as yet, this could be a good excuse and foster a nice little community. At this price I'm happy with with up to 3 years.

Similarly, I am going to investigate the feasibility of buying the stacked accounts through the south Africa eShop, as this may be as low as £23 for a family account.

Let's have a scout and see what occurs!

Forgot to put I would also be interested in stacking membership as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom