Question Anyone interested in the family membership split?

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
As per title really - I'm happy to make the transaction happen, if you're okay to send the PPG/bank amount to me. It's £31.49, which means 8 ways, it's £3.94 (rounded up from £3.936) each.

I'm going to suggest it's regulars who'd be interested. I'll plan to do the following:

* Share my details with you
* Set up a group email
* Request your Nintendo details etc as necessary
* Won't set anyone up as kids etc

Obviously a degree of trust needed, but I've been around a while and have better things to do than stiff someone of £3.94 for the sake of my trading reputation and the like :)

What do you think? I'll put a placeholder here:

Group One:

1. @DAZ UK 74
2. @safcalibur
3. @Foster
4. @Quaddy
5. @-gonzo-
6. @skysnapper
7. @stoomc
8. @sjw

Group Two:

PFMC84 (Admin/Owner)
@BMox81
@garnat
@prezzy
@sjw
@Ads03
@internetuser
@Bossk128

Group Three:

1. Qactuar (Admin/Owner) (1-3 year)
2. deeeyepeepeewhy (1-3 year)
3. Sebastalona (1-3 year)
4. Miss Mandy (1-3 year)
5. Miss Mandy (1-3 year)
6. po37 (1-3 year)
7. prezzy (1-3 year)
8. cbiddle (1-3 year)

Group 4 - 1yr Sub.
1. @Naaktgeboren
2. @lunch_box
3. @lunch_box (child)
4. @IamMarcoos
5. @Sandman
6. @daredevill
7. @Laggy
8. @Ben-H

Group 5
1. @Tooms
2. @MistaWest
3. @ritzie
4. @mike_6480 (Admin)
5. @mike_6480
6. @mike_6480
7. @-gonzo-
8. @ritzie

Group 6 (3 year subscription)
1. @justaday
2. @justaday (child)
3. @justaday (child)
4. @MJC UK
5. @Dazimus
6. @quidditys_shore
7. @bernardsfingers
8. @Sandman

Group 7
1) @thfcmad (admin)
2) @thfcmad child account
3) @thfcmad
4) @thfcmad
5) @cylonwarrior
6) @cylonwarrior
7) @Speed
8) @jloc

If there is a big demand, I can ask someone nicely to host a second/third/nth round later maybe?

Cheers!

Last edited:

addyb

Distinguished Member
For reference the family owner of my group set up a whatsapp group and posted his bank details for people to pay. People then left the WhatsApp group if they wanted. All straight forward. I know the guy was a regular poster on EF forums and that's my other haunt so thought what the hell.

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
For reference the family owner of my group set up a whatsapp group and posted his bank details for people to pay. People then left the WhatsApp group if they wanted. All straight forward. I know the guy was a regular poster on EF forums and that's my other haunt so thought what the hell.
Yeah that's about the crux of it really - but for those not wanting to share phone numbers, I can create a conversation here. Not everyone uses WhatsApp for some odd reason!!

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
Yeah that's about the crux of it really - but for those not wanting to share phone numbers, I can create a conversation here. Not everyone uses WhatsApp for some odd reason!!
I don't use WhatsApp. :laugh:

Happy to install it though if it makes things easier.

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
If it's confirmed that we can use this method and it'll work without any kind of restrictions then I'm happy to get involved.
I won't ask anyone for funds until we're comfortable it's all good. Reading T&C's it seems fine to me, but obviously will confirm first! Will add you to the list.

safcalibur

Distinguished Member
Ah what the hell! For the sake of <£4 why not! Count me in boys, hopefully get some mk8 in online and put that hard earned cash to good use :)

Username: safcalibur

Thanks

Oh and thanks to @Qactuar for setting this up

Sebastalona

Distinguished Member
Seems like a no brainer, put me down cheers.

Miss Mandy

I need to sort membership for myself and my sister. If it's ok with everyone I'll take two slots or I'm happy to run a second split if demand is there.

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
I need to sort membership for myself and my sister. If it's ok with everyone I'll take two slots or I'm happy to run a second split if demand is there.
Would be interested in this if i could join please
Added to the list. As Daz says, that's the first 8 sorted.

For the next 8, we'll need an 'admin' of sorts - if we get a volunteer, then excellent; if not, I will nominate someone ;) And so on ad infinitum :D

PFMC84

I'll volunteer to be admin for the 2nd group, might as well give it a go. For £4 you can't go wrong.

I'm also open to stacking if anyone wants to pay for the maximum of 3 years upfront for ~£12 so if the price does increase after the first year we're hopefully not going to be charged extra. This isn't a pre-requisite, so if we just want to do a year I'm happy with that too.

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
I'll volunteer to be admin for the 2nd group, might as well give it a go. For £4 you can't go wrong.

I'm also open to stacking if anyone wants to pay for the maximum of 3 years upfront for ~£12 so if the price does increase after the first year we're hopefully not going to be charged extra. This isn't a pre-requisite, so if we just want to do a year I'm happy with that too.
Yeah if stacking is considered, I'll add to names and re-jig groups. First post updated.

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
All - if you're considering more than a year, post here and I will update post #1.

TA!

BMox81

Distinguished Member
For £4, I’ll give it a shot.

Foster

Distinguished Member
I wasn't going to but for £4 count me in.

Foster

Distinguished Member

Quaddy

i'm down for the year version please if anyone is doing that

tbh i am not sure what name i need to give you, my original sign in id was qtweeder, but changed my nickname to DalfUnisol, thats the name that appears when i am racing on mk8 :facepalm:

Trending threads

Latest News

Sony update brings AirPlay 2 and Dolby Atmos support to select TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Cleer FLOW II headphones get Google Assistant
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Denon introduces DHT-S216 All-in-One soundbar
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Audio legend Ken Ishiwata passes