• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone in the UK know where to get this:


Established Member

I'm looking for a way of mounting my dvd player, amp, xbox etc on the wall, so they can swivel out. I basically need exactly the kind of shelf above - but can not find it anywhere in the UK.

Anyone know of any alternative?

Thanks a lot!

After a quick search on the old web thing I found Omnimounts US website and then a link to the UK site, http://www.omnimount.co.uk/

In the search box type in Component Shelf and you will find the item you are looking for.


The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom