• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

anyone in the Lincs area with HD?

Gilly!

Established Member
It's a mighty big county...

If ever you are down south I would show you mine (so to speak) although I'm still trying to convince she-who-must-be-obeyed that ISF is worth the money - so maybe in a month's time it will be even better!

glen8

Established Member
Yes, I'm willing to travel a fair distance to see what everyones going on about. Maybe south is a bit too far but if I'm ever down that way thanks for the offer :thumbsup: I've not had much luck with HD at the minute.

Gilly!

Established Member
I meant South Lincolnshire - right on the Welland actually. About 50 miles south of Lincoln along the A15.

Or along the Witham to the Wash, turn right, right again and come up the Welland.

Apollo

Prominent Member
Gilly you are close to the Welland, anywhere near Deeping or Stamford area by chance?

Gilly!

Established Member
Apollo said:
Gilly you are close to the Welland, anywhere near Deeping or Stamford area by chance?
DSJ

Apollo

Prominent Member
Gilly! said:

Cool, St James for me as well :thumbsup:

If you ever want a chat about anything AV you can track me down at my shop. Not allowed to advertise here, but as you are local I'm sure you can add two and two together by my pointing out I'm in the computer trade and to take note of my username here :devil:

Cheers

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
I live in Barton On Humber, not a million miles from Lincoln

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom