• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone in Belfast (or close) want to see Peter Kay for free?

DrPhil

Distinguished Member
I have a spare ticket for Peter Kay in the Odyssey in Belfast for Saturday night but forgot about it until this week so hardly worth selling on ebay, I'd do well to get £20 for it at this stage.

So rather than sell on ebay for scrap, I'm offering free to anyone here who wants it.

No new members (i.e. joined today), don't want someone getting wind of it and joining the forums just to nab a free ticket, but the first person to claim it can have it. I'll PM you my phone number then and we can arrange to meet in Belfast on Saturday.

Mods, hope it's OK to have this here rather than the classifieds? It's not a sale or trade, purely a freebie so far more chance of finding a home for the ticket here than there!

Dony

Distinguished Member
Are tickets still availabe for this? My brother might be interested but would need 2 tickets.

I can't check at the moment.

FZR400RRSP

Banned
Are tickets still availabe for this? My brother might be interested but would need 2 tickets.

I can't check at the moment.

Try Viagogo.
Plenty of Peter Kay/Belfast tickets on there, and not always for more than face.
I like Viagogo's guarantee.
Once a seller agrees to sell you the tickets, viagogo guarantees that if the seller doesn't complete the deal, they will provide tickets as good as, or better, than the ones you bought.
That's a lot better than merely refunding you the money.

bitofatit

Established Member
Strange that no one has picked this up...I had a similar experience on Thursday evening at the O2 arena. We drove down for 2 games of Tennis Thursday/Friday but my partner went down with a horrible cold last second so I went on my own Thursday night. I tried to give the ticket away... approached numerous people - this was a ticket for Andy Murray v David Ferrer - also ticket staff, door staff, concessions etc - couldn't give it away! Maybe it could be because of the way I look? - that's me on the left?

BoaT

P.S Saw Peter Kay in Cardiff last week - he was fantastic. I was literally crying with laughter at various points - Your in for a cracking night of the very best in comedy Dr P.

Attachments

• elie.jpg
    elie.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 52

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom