Anyone here use the PayPal Top Up Card?

sh2ta

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Got a Paypal Top Up Visa Card to use with my Live account as my Natwest account uses Maestro and it isn't accepted. When I go to add the card details it says that it cannot be authorized?

The card has been activated but only has a balance of 5p at the moment (left over from the card issue cost). I'm thinking that this might be a reason it wont accept it, but just wanted to check to see if it works for anyone else or anyone else has had a problem with it or other similar top up cards?

Hi everyone,

Got a Paypal Top Up Visa Card to use with my Live account as my Natwest account uses Maestro and it isn't accepted. When I go to add the card details it says that it cannot be authorized?

The card has been activated but only has a balance of 5p at the moment (left over from the card issue cost). I'm thinking that this might be a reason it wont accept it, but just wanted to check to see if it works for anyone else or anyone else has had a problem with it or other similar top up cards?

well normally they will charge a pound to the card to check its active, they dont take that pound out. so thats the problem.

Didn't know that, learned something new!

Works fine now, thanks a lot!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom