• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone here use the PayPal Top Up Card?

sh2ta

Established Member
Hi everyone,

Got a Paypal Top Up Visa Card to use with my Live account as my Natwest account uses Maestro and it isn't accepted. When I go to add the card details it says that it cannot be authorized?

The card has been activated but only has a balance of 5p at the moment (left over from the card issue cost). I'm thinking that this might be a reason it wont accept it, but just wanted to check to see if it works for anyone else or anyone else has had a problem with it or other similar top up cards?

ROBIN50N

Prominent Member
Hi everyone,

Got a Paypal Top Up Visa Card to use with my Live account as my Natwest account uses Maestro and it isn't accepted. When I go to add the card details it says that it cannot be authorized?

The card has been activated but only has a balance of 5p at the moment (left over from the card issue cost). I'm thinking that this might be a reason it wont accept it, but just wanted to check to see if it works for anyone else or anyone else has had a problem with it or other similar top up cards?

well normally they will charge a pound to the card to check its active, they dont take that pound out. so thats the problem.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom