Anyone here got 03/04 focus tdci sport

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Im hoping to get my driving licence back in december but it will be restriced and reviewed licence so my plans to buy a new car are pointless as i might end up having to sell it on and therefore lose cash, so i though about what cars ive owned that i had most fun out of , it was my tdci focus, ive been looking at sites and fancy a tdci sport as the wheels and half leather seats look good and this car shpuld now be available at a decent price, i have a question for any owners here,
whats econemy like? and whats insurance like on one please

moominy

I had one of these in the past.They are fitted with the same engine you previously had in your focus tdci (1.8 Lynx engine) and if you had the 115ps version before it will give exactly the same economy as your last focus. I would imagine the insurance would be pretty similar too (like I say its been a while since I had mine so have no idea of current prices).
Its pretty much a focus zetec tdci with the ST170 seats and bodykit.

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
this is the one ill ask my dealer to search for then, have to admit i prefer that shape focus to the new one, thanks for your reply

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom