Anyone heard of/used CellSwapper

I'm desperate to get out of my 18 month '3' contract (about 9 months left to run) so have been looking around at ways to do it.

Came across CellSwapper, where you add all your details, pay a 'small' (£14-19) fee and then people can view and take over your contract.

You can also add in incentives, like a cash payment or the phone itself.

It all looks quite good (and is quite popular in the US by all accounts), but as you have to pay before listing, I wondered if it was worth it - i.e. if no bugger looks at the site, then its a waste of money.

Anyone heard of them? Cellswapper UNITED KINGDOM - Get out of your cell phone contract - mobile contract - wireless contract

Been reading about the '3' get-out clause that everyone is doing, but not sure I want the hassle of arguing with an Indian callcentre for an hour :suicide:

mickstreet

It may be a hassle but it is relatively easy to do. Just phone up and ask to speak to the customer option team and tell them you wish to cancel because of the changes to the 3 like home service. They legally have to cancel, just keep telling them that. Be forceful, (but not rude) and don't take no for an answer.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom