Anyone heard of the brand Heybrook? Any good?

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by Gman85, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Gman85

Gman85

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I stumbled across a Heybrook HBS200 sub. It seems ok, but i've never heard of the brand before. Anyone heard their sub/speakers?

2. Moviebuff

Moviebuff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +264
    Heybrook speakers have been going for quite a few years now,& their HB3 speakers were awesome,and they also have dabbled in making amplifiers aswell.They are not really a household name,but a very good speaker manufactuer never the less.They used to be based somewhere in Devon,if my memory serves me correctly.

On the flip side of this,I'm not afait with their subwoofer,so cannot help much beyond what I have already posted.

3. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,905
    The Heybrook name has been around for over 25 years and they have a website here. They are part of the Audio Group International who's brands also include JPW.

Looking at the spec it's interesting to see that the sub uses a Canadian manufacturered Bash amplifier which is the same make that is installed into all SVS active amps.

Can't tell you any more though