Anyone heard of a Monitor Audio MSW10 Sub?

arun1uk

Standard Member
Reaction score
Seen a very good deal at Richersounds, however, I cant find any decent reviews or information about the sub and wondered if anyone could shed any light please.

Seen threads on the MSW20 (which I'm guessing is the replacement), however nothing on the MSW10. My budget is about £200 and I'll be using them in a 5.1 surround setup. I can get the MSW10 for £130....not bad at all.

Anyone recommend it, or something else in that region? Been looking at BK Elec, but not really seen anything else in that price range.

Any advice?

Cheers

Above able to help, please?
The sub is part of the discontinued M Series range, but can't find any reviews about it...

Seen a very good deal at Richersounds, however, I cant find any decent reviews or information about the sub and wondered if anyone could shed any light please.

Seen threads on the MSW20 (which I'm guessing is the replacement), however nothing on the MSW10. My budget is about £200 and I'll be using them in a 5.1 surround setup. I can get the MSW10 for £130....not bad at all.

Anyone recommend it, or something else in that region? Been looking at BK Elec, but not really seen anything else in that price range.

Any advice?

Cheers

Seems a good deal at that price

What not get it on "sale or return " with RS
Take it home, set it up, have a listen, if you like it then job done, if you don't then return it for credit, there may be a small charge but at least your not stuch wiht something you don't want

For;
Reputable manufacturer
Sensible price
Googled product, and it says down to 28Hz with crossover from 45Hz up
seems a deal

Against;
Older generation product (but it is a sub, hardly cutting edge if you set up correctly)

I reckon you shoiuld bite the bullet and do it and see.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom