Anyone hear on radio last night Samsung releaseing crt HDtv?

RoNaLdiNhO

Novice Member
HI

Its was on radio last night pretty late around about half 2 someone phoned in and asked what was the best plasma/lcd (32") to get for hdtv and the guy told him about samsung releaseing a crt which is HD ready 32" & 42" version but its about half the size of a normal crt. I was wondering if anyone has information on this tv as i think as well as many other thats crt picture is far better than plasma/lcd for tv and pc.

thanks.

by the way sorry i cant remember the radio station it was some tech guy who seemed to know what he was on about.

edit. for the 32" model he said it would be around £250>300 which either is very cheap or hes wrong on that heh.

HHGTTG

RoNaLdiNhO said:
HI

Its was on radio last night pretty late around about half 2 someone phoned in and asked what was the best plasma/lcd (32") to get for hdtv and the guy told him about samsung releaseing a crt which is HD ready 32" & 42" version but its about half the size of a normal crt. I was wondering if anyone has information on this tv as i think as well as many other thats crt picture is far better than plasma/lcd for tv and pc.

thanks.

by the way sorry i cant remember the radio station it was some tech guy who seemed to know what he was on about.

edit. for the 32" model he said it would be around £250>300 which either is very cheap or hes wrong on that heh.
Sound like the excellent Fevzi Turkalp on TalkSport 1089. He is a guest expert on Mike Mendoza's show every week on Friday mornings between 2am and 3am and knows all about things connected with technology and computers etc. He has a website at http://www.gadgetdetective.com. What he said about the CRT TV is correct and is about 1/3 less deep than a 'conventional' CRT set of the same size.

Do a Google search for it and all is explained.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt
Top Bottom