Anyone hear on radio last night Samsung releaseing crt HDtv?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by RoNaLdiNhO, Mar 24, 2006.

1. RoNaLdiNhO

RoNaLdiNhO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    HI

Its was on radio last night pretty late around about half 2 someone phoned in and asked what was the best plasma/lcd (32") to get for hdtv and the guy told him about samsung releaseing a crt which is HD ready 32" & 42" version but its about half the size of a normal crt. I was wondering if anyone has information on this tv as i think as well as many other thats crt picture is far better than plasma/lcd for tv and pc.

thanks.

by the way sorry i cant remember the radio station it was some tech guy who seemed to know what he was on about.

edit. for the 32" model he said it would be around £250>300 which either is very cheap or hes wrong on that heh.

2. electro_man

electro_man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
  3. PHOTOSHOP KID

PHOTOSHOP KID

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +162
    I would like a 42" if they make one?

4. HHGTTG

HHGTTG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +83
    Sound like the excellent Fevzi Turkalp on TalkSport 1089. He is a guest expert on Mike Mendoza's show every week on Friday mornings between 2am and 3am and knows all about things connected with technology and computers etc. He has a website at http://www.gadgetdetective.com. What he said about the CRT TV is correct and is about 1/3 less deep than a 'conventional' CRT set of the same size.

Do a Google search for it and all is explained.