Anyone having problems with DLC?

Mark Costello

Editorial Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wondered if anyone's had any problem accessing DLC when its been downloaded. I downloaded She Sells Sanctuary a couple of weeks ago and everytime I try to play it, I select it from the DLC menu in the game and immediately I get a screen telling me the game data I'm trying to access is no longer available and it boots me out to the main game menu. I've downloaded the song several times, but no joy. This happens every time I try it.

Have also noticed that this randomly happens when I select other songs, ones I've been able to play before.

Anyone else come across this? Any advice? Would downloading to my memory card instead of the hard drive make any difference? Am sat here waiting for my Dr Feelgood DLC to download with bated breath.........

Cheers,

Mark

Ps3 or 360? If 360, are you connected to live when you try to play them?

Yes its the 360 and I'm connected to Live. Wondered if its a problem with my hard drive getting full. May do some housekeeping and see if that helps.

You have to go to dashboard>memory>rockband and delete the 'rock band download data' and 'music store data' file. Then start the game up and it will 'rebuild' the data.

I am seriously runniing out of space on my 20Gb hard drive since GH and RB files take up over 9GB. I am buying a new Elite so I can fit new stuff on.

Cheers Stubbs99 :smashin:, worked a treat! Back to Dr Feelgood.........

:clap:

I am seriously runniing out of space on my 20Gb hard drive since GH and RB files take up over 9GB. I am buying a new Elite so I can fit new stuff on.

While I haven't added them together, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm getting on for a hefty block of disc space to these awesome games now too. Thankfully I upgraded to a 120Gb disc quite some time ago when I scored one for an acceptable price. Soooooo glad I did now that I have RB and new DLC winding its way down the pipes to my HDD every week or so.

The current combined filesize of RB+GH3 DLC (including RB1 export) is about 10 GB I estimate. That is just in one year and the rate of DLC for both games is rapidly increasing. By this time next year the filesize could be in the region of 25-30GB! One reason I want RB2 so badly is scrolling very slowly through over 300 songs is a real chore!

You have to go to dashboard>memory>rockband and delete the 'rock band download data' and 'music store data' file. Then start the game up and it will 'rebuild' the data.

Cracking answer Stubbsy!!! I'm sticking this in the FAQ mate, nice going!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom