anyone have this (link inside)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by moomin2005, Sep 24, 2005.

1. moomin2005

moomin2005

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. laser

laser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    Strange but there are no details at all on the Internet or newsgroups about this DVD player.

Any why is the picture of the DVD player only an artisits impression?

Any why do you have to wait till he sends you an invoice after the auction has ended. If you pay by paypal you can pay straignt away after the auction has ended and the guy will get his money. You should not have to wait for him to send you payment details.

It all seems very strange.

I've never seen so many private buyers on the feedback page.

Be CAREFUL, it all seems a bit dodgy to me.

3. moomin2005

moomin2005

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for replying, not goin for that cause it does look very dodgy indeed

dont suppose u can help me on my other posts could u

4. ijd

ijd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +129
    i have bought from sites that have the artist type impression picture with no problems, i have also bought from sites that require you to wait for their invoice with no problems,agreed that the amount of feedback with private where you should be able to view the item bought is unusual, howecer looking the the stuff this guy sells,it is not such a bad idea, would you want the world and his thug friends to know you have a quad bike??? i doubt it so security is what springs to my mind, but i would suggest to anyone, if you are not happy about making a transaction then dont, all you have to lose is a bargain,sure others will come along, he has been trading since feb 01 so if anything was not right ebay would of known and investigated.he has only one name change, which again suggests to me he is cosher, from a private name to a company name,my opinion is this is an ebay success story..
    EDIT. one other thing to check is the feedback left for those members who left feedback for him,and he has plenty with high amounts of positive coments from both buyers and sellers