Anyone have the latest Region 2 firmware for the Denon DVD3910?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Damian1978, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Damian1978

Damian1978

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +260
    Hi all,

Having problems getting the above DVD player to pass a "simple" Pluge signal. Not good for a player worth £850.

Denon won't send me the firmware directly and are supposed to be forwarding this to Unbeatable. With no guarantees this is going to work I think its best returning the unit within 7 days and maybe trying another or probably a different player :(

So as a last attempt does anyone have access to the latest release of Region 2 firmware?

Thanks,

Damian

2. Damian1978

Damian1978

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +260
    Well thanks to a couple of members of this forum I now have the latest firmware but my problem with not being able to see the Pluge signal remains.

Does anyone know a cure for this?

If not is the Pioneer DV868i a really good CD player/SACD player like the Denon?

3. geogaddi

geogaddi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hey Damian, glad to see someone sent you the latest Region2 firmware for this player.

I'm having a few problems, such as MP3 playback and sometimes the player is not recognising a DVD movie when inserted (originals). I have to eject the disc once or twice before it works.

Can someone drop me the firmware? would be more than appreciated, thanks guys.

oh, and hello:hiya: