Anyone have a rolling monthly contract with Lebara or Lyca mobile? Any good?

goatywoaty

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Looking for a new deal and tempted with the two networks above. Vodafone couldn't match them and their new 'offer' was also locking me in for 2 years (!!!) , so i'm going! Anyone with the above, and do you rate them?

One thing I couldn't seem to find much info about, is whether they can or do hike the price up whilst you are with them?

Many thanks :)

Lebara use vodafone so if you would prefer to stick on the mobile network use them lyca use o2 the only time the prices will be the standard time networks put their prices up ie April for the inflation+ rpi rises which is standard

Plusnet are pretty decent for rolling contracts. They're on EE network, but not got 5G yet if that's a concern.

Have had a sim on Lebara for some time now, cheap and works just like a vodafone sim.

Only important features missing are volte and vowifi, everything else including 5G is offered.

I've been using Smarty for a while, no issues and inexpensive. Works on the 3 network.

I got a deal through money saving expert on Lebara and its only £1.99 a month for the first 6 months

Thanks everyone. Annoyingly it looks like T mobile are the only half decent 5g network, every other operator has rubbish 5g coverage. I know it's not the most critical thing to have, but I might as well have it if my phone is capable. Going to try get hold of a decent t mobile deal, unfortunately their prices are a lot higher as they know they have the best coverage

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom