Anyone happy with their Pana TX32/36PB50??

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by LarsDK, Jul 9, 2002.

1. LarsDK

LarsDK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There is a lot of threads about problems with the set, regarding to the noiseproblems.

Isnt there anyone who hasnt noticed the problems??
    And what is your overall experience with this set??

Regards
    LarsDK

2. greenthumb

greenthumb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My friend just got the 36 pb50 about a week ago. After getting over the sheer vastness of the screen and a little bit of tweaking we managed to get quite a decent picture on dvd. Terrestial tv looked awful though I think this is down to reception and the fact that a screen that size will show up inteference more than his previous 4:3 set. Time for a huge aerial methinks. as for the buzzing noise so far so good. No noise yet. A bit of smudging on fast moving pans was evident, but again, you notice it a bit more on a bigger set. Anyway all his m8's are impressed.
    Make sure you have a forklift ready to move the bloody thing though, they weigh about 14 stone

3. LarsDK

LarsDK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok....
    I live on the 2. floor, so hope I will get it delivered.:eek:

Is it a bad signal when you are watching terrestial tv or is it the tv that ****s up??

Lars

4. greenthumb

greenthumb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Pretty sure it is bad reception cos he cant set up his free to air digibox because of bad signal. It varied on different channels as well. ITV being the best.