Anyone had to have PSVr repaired?

oasismark

Distinguished Member
My PSVR power box has become quite noisy, so much so i cant leave the PS4 in standby as the fans still spin and its off putting.

Contacted Sony and i have to send it off for repair, just wondered if anyone else has this issue and how long turnaround is?

Got a awful feeling if i send off now, E3 will drop some amazing instant VR tech demo or something!!!

Mark

Fat_Tony

Distinguished Member
Ive never fully understood the box, it seems very noisy after I've put the PS4 in rest mode. Generally I just leave it,and when I return its usually stopped but it does seem to have a mind of its own.

You'd like to think it would be a straight forward return, yet I've just had to go 8 days without my one month old phone - Samsung were a bit of a nightmare.

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Mine seams to stay noisy permanently if the ps4 is in standby

Its probably dust in the fan but may aswel get it fixed while under warranty.

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Just to update, Sony received and shipped back my PSVR the same day, it arrived yesterday and its a new headset & psu box, They just replaced the lot, even though nothing wrong with the headset.

Great service.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom