Anyone had the snip?

A year since I had it done, never went back to get the all clear but still only three kids so presume all is well.

Had mine done back in Feb, Thurs 13th. Operation went ok, needed a few extra injections in the right testicle as he was struggling to find the tube, lots of firm squeezing.

Weekend was fine, didn’t need any pain killers, just a slight ache from the right testicle from all the prodding I think. I made the mistake of not resting, instead doing lots of DIY, crouching and taking off heavy radiators, carrying them out the house.

Monday they we’re both really painful and left quite swollen. I was walking like John Wayne at work as any movement or leg contact on them was agony even with tight underwear. I ended up taking the rest of the week off, sat with frozen peas 20 minutes each hour plus ibuprofen/paracetamol. Those frozen peas were bliss!

All good now, should have gone to deposit a sample for testing in June but haven’t yet due to Covid.

Ha, mine went black as well.
Mine are just going black now, dont feel too bad, seems to be more dull ache in my stomach like had my balls squeezed too hard.

Did anyone else have pain in region above the er meat and two veg, where the waistband might be (assuming you dont have your pants up as high as Simon Cowell). It feels like some thing is pressing there or even like you are full.

Did anyone else have pain in region above the er meat and two veg, where the waistband might be (assuming you dont have your pants up as high as Simon Cowell). It feels like some thing is pressing there or even like you are full.

Don’t think so.

Mine are just going black now, dont feel too bad, seems to be more dull ache in my stomach like had my balls squeezed too hard.

I did say in a previous post that they would between 3 days and a week, looks like that was an accurate timeframe (for us two anyway).

Yes, exactly the same sensation for me too. Although I got told by the consultant to wear some tighter pants than usual, to prevent my nads flapping about in the breeze like usual (don't laugh @TheHighFlyingBirds, it probably hurts :rotfl:), I did have to take the occasional break from them, which I found eased the pain slightly.

Thanks @Doug the D glad I know the pain there is not unique to me. Although feels a lot better today, but had loose fitting shorts (at waist) yesterday evening and slept commando last night, so dont know if that helped or its starting to heal more.

Ha ha, I cant work out if 'flapping about in the breeze' or restrictive is best now, deffo restrictive was better for first few days.

Restrictive is best. 100%. You need support as there are less tubes holding onto the crown jewels.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom