anyone had problems with cex

lethal1000

Established Member
Reaction score
bought a couple of 3d blu rays from cex in birmingham about 3 weeks ago,journey 2 and lion king.journey 2 has the 3d version missing:thumbsdow and lion king has dvd version missing:thumbsdow.probably should have checked before leaving store but a bit too trusting for my own good.is there anything i can do about it or am i stuffed.btw lion king in 3d looks just like 2d:(.this is first opertunity to watch.

I've had no problems with them. Bring it back they'll change it for what you originally wanted.

I agree with you re: Lion King 3D it was underwhelming to say the least I wouldn't say it was just like 2D though. Are you sure you had 3D switched on? :)

yes 3d was on as a couple of scenes were quite good but the rest was just like watching 2d.as for taking back i live in weymouth and bought when on holiday.

yes 3d was on as a couple of scenes were quite good but the rest was just like watching 2d.as for taking back i live in weymouth and bought when on holiday.

Sorry for the late reply. It doesn't matter where you bought it. If you have the receipt you can go to the nearest CEX and explain the problem.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom