1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone had dealings with TheDigiBoxShop.com?

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by shaithis, Mar 9, 2005.

1. shaithis

shaithis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Placed an order for a digibox (surprise! lol) while they were 'moving offices' - Everything on website states 'back to normal 7th March'

Took the money from me on the 28th and still nothing dispatched to me and calling their number just rings and rings until you get the 'time out' dead tone :(
    No one will answer my emails either.

Starting to wonder if I need to start trying to recover my money.......

2. nathanhill69

nathanhill69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    If you visit their site and click on "view details" on the Sky+ 160 there's a new note saying that they're having problems with their e-mail and telephone servers and will now not be able to respond to enquiries until 10th March. Obviously their move wasn't as smooth as they hoped.

By the way, did you take advantage of the discount they were offering whilst they were moving? I considered it but decided to hold off until Sky reduce the price of the Sky+ 160 or Pace announce their own 160GB unit (if and when in both cases).

3. Cougar377

Cougar377

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I placed my order on the 28th March as well and had the same problem but managed to get through on the phone. The guy I spoke to said that they'd had some problems with ParcelForce collecting on time but that I would get my order by Thursday (17th). He was very apologetic and offered me a refund. I opted to wait and as it happened the order arrived today (Wed 16th).

:thumbsup:

4. mentsugi

mentsugi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    I ordered a Sky normal digibox through them and it came within two days. Great service so it must be down ot their server problems i am sure.