1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got unused jlewis 42pv500 match?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by oaker99, Aug 16, 2005.

1. oaker99

oaker99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, this is a bit of a long shot but wandering if anyone has got an unused john lewis price match against the panasonic 42pv500? If you have are you able to send private message with details and ref number etc. Not fussed about which store as will have to travel as none around this way in stock.

Having studied forums i know some people got a match early on the panasonic, but decided to buy the hitachi instead (hence the panasonic match is unused).

Really really appreciate your help. :lease:

Thanks

2. oaker99

oaker99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone at all?

3. stuart2348

stuart2348
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I tried to get a price match using JL Oxford St. I asked them to pricematch 7oaks hifi, they took the details, 42PV500 with wall mount at £2299 and said they would investigate and call me back....4 days later they called me and refused the pricematch. I didnt get the reason why as I couldnt understand the girl on the phone too well. :thumbsdow

I wish you good luck, there are people that have managed a pricematch but at what branches i dont know...

Stuart

4. av2diefor

av2diefor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think persistance is the key word for a pricematch with the elusive JL.

Hound them, remember when Billy Joel married Christie brinkley..............

5. oaker99

oaker99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    6 responses of no so far from JL stores, but with all the talk of price reductions and the new pioneer coming out soon, may have to wait a bit longer!