Anyone got there Philips 963SA from budgethouse?

JSW

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Finally got my bank to transfer the money to pay for mine after a few emails and phone calls to budgethouse.nl to get the required bank details. Allthough never managed to get their swift number.

Who else has bought from budgethouse and how long did it take for your player to arrive?

Thanks
Bry

Had an email from Henri saying that mine was being shipped on Tuesday. Not sure how long it takes though. anyone know?

Have you received it yet ???

Its been 10 days since my payment was credited to there account and i've still not heard from them :(

11 days now and theyre also ignoring my emails :(

Now 14 days for me since they said they shipped. funds cleared about 4 days before that. I chased them yesterday and did get a responce saying they would chase up the courier, but then nothing.

Emailed another chaser this morning, but no reply. Anyone have a telephone number for them?

I think its time we start thinking what course of action can we take ???

My company has an office in Holland. I'll call someone I know there to chase up the courier with the tracking number I was given. I'll post my findings in the morning.

Thanks.

There phone number is +31 (0)591 - 645322
fax: +31 (0)591 - 645239

OK, I had my colleague in the Netherlands chase up with Henri directly as I was not getting a response to emails.

Henri checked with TPG and they said it can take up to 10 working days. TPG also told him that if I want to find out where the package is I will have to write them a letter!!!

It's now been 13 working days so I have emailed Henri and asked him to chase.

it's not looking good.

I have emailed henri offering to pay extra for him to send via a decent courier.

Not had a reply yet thogh :(

If I was you I would cancel the order and ask for your money back.

I have spoken to the courier today who said that the sender has to send a letter to them and not me. Called Henri to let him know this and amazingly he already knew that but had not done it. He says he will now write to them and if TPG can't find it they will send me a new one. So looks like the new year at the earliest.

Tried to cancel the order but he said it was not possible. I guess if they haven't shipped to you yet you should be able to.

Absolutely nothing!!

I have never come across a company as bad as this for looking after their customers. I'll be chasing again tomorrow.

bluebaron any news yet ???

Trying to get an email from budgethouse is almost impossible :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom