Quantcast

Anyone got their "Band of Brothers" from CD-WOW! yet?

J

John-D

The above question.

Also, if you did. Did it come in the metal tin? Coz Play.com are now saying the R2 version is also in a dodgy cardboard box. Will this be the same with the R1 version?

JD

johnny

Standard Member
yep, got it yesterday morning.

Tin is very slightly dented on two sides, although its not that noticeable (better sized jiffy would have helped)

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
Got R1 Tin delivered Saturday - from CD-WOW - delivered in cardboard box - no dents - no customs

B

Brigadeer

Hopefully getting mine today...fingers crossed !!!!!

G

Glasswalker

Mine turned up this morning here at work. No custom's charges.

PoochJD

Hi,

The UK R2 version should arrive in a fairly sizeable Metal Collectors Tin, as I saw it for sale in my local Woolies for £54-99.

Pooch

J

John-D

Glad to hear the R1's are turning up! I should hopefully get mine tomorrow, all being well.

I would of gone for the R2 version, but the "Interactive Field Guide" sort of interested me.

Also, hopefully the tin shouldn't be damaged. My "Back to the Future" box-set came in a nice hard cardboard box (from CD-WOW!), so hopefully it won't be dented. If it is, then I'll just take an hammer to it and, beat em out a bit. :D

Anyway chaps, good viewing. Of what is an excellent TV mini-series.

JD
PS. Are the R1's from CD-WOW! Canadian. If so, is there any French writing on them?

Cheers!

Smurfin

Distinguished Member
The R2 version of BoB is available in both the tin and a cardboard case - I saw them both (same price) in HMV today.

R

ryonhill

Are there any differences between the R1 and R2 sets other than DTS?

Ripco

Novice Member
I would of gone for the R2 version, but the "Interactive Field Guide" sort of interested me.

Read b4 you bleed.

F

Family Guy

Are we saying the R2 version has no dts track?:confused: 'Cos this says different.....

Gary D

i can confirm that that site is wrong!!!! sorry to P*SS on your chips but it has NO DTS!!!!

Gary

Neil69

What's the main difference between the R1 & R2 versions apart from the R1 has Dolby & DTS & the R2 only has DD?
Cheers, Neil
:D :D :D :D