1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got the Panasonic PVR yet?

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by Stereo Steve, Jul 21, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Stereo Steve

Stereo Steve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Has anyone seen one of these or ordered one? I'm dying to know what the spec is. I've just taken delivery of my Panasonic TUCT30 stb and it's a cracker. I had Ondigital when it forst came out and then went to Sky. I was nervous about switching back to terrestrial due to the clunky interface and slow operation. However, the littly Panasonic is at least as fast as Sky and the interface is great. I'm really chuffed with the whole system. Great not to be paying Sky any money as well.

Back to the point though, I want to move the stb upstairs and get a PVR. Where is it Panasonic?

2. Ang

Ang

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've seen over at Digital Spy forums that Unbeatable are expecting it within a couple weeks, yet someone had a very belated reply from Panasonic today saying it would be late August or September before it's out.

3. Ang

Ang

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've seen over at Digital Spy forums that Unbeatable are expecting it within a couple weeks, yet someone had a very belated reply from Panasonic today saying it would be late August or September before it's out.