1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone got terminator jap dts from movietyme yet!

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by evilash, Jan 3, 2004.

1. evilash

evilash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    maybe i am being impatient with christmas and new year having just passed but has anyone received their copy of terminator jap dts from movietyme yet. i'm sure mine was sent monday b4 christmas and have just recieved lady in white dvd i won off ebay arrive today (less than a week after being posted!)

2. Roughneck1

Roughneck1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Should be with everyone for Tuesday morning.. sorry for the delay.

3. evilash

evilash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    not me though. postie been and said i'm an asshole and hes gonna keep all dvds with my address on it. what the fudge does he want them for. he dont even have a dvd player. at the rate i buy em he should have quite a collection soon.... :devil:
    i'm so bored and was pinning hopes on terminator dts today.....
    seriously though, it aint turned up yet... So i feel if you are reading this craig@movietyme, it is your responsibility to choose from my collection the next 2 films i should watch cos i cant decide.

4. Roughneck1

Roughneck1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK i would say Basic Instinct as it will take your mind of Terminator in places :) and Phoenix Nights Season 1 as it just doesn't get any better than this in the comedy stakes...

5. evilash

evilash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    couldnt be bothered with basic instinct but put on phoenix nights and fell asleep! doesnt usually have that effect on me! :D i am getting tetchy now cos i've had nothing in the post for a couple of days....:( heres hoping wednesday is more fruitful!!!!!!

oooh! oooh! i meant to ask about your twinkies:D what are they like and do you ship to the uk? youd probably have to put them in a solid container to stop them from being crushed in transit.....:D seriously though since die hard i've always fancied trying them and even when in new york i didnt come across them...

6. soleus

soleus
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I ordered terminator jap dts from movietyme on 21.12.03 and status is still only "order taken".

Since I understand this is a limited release I have emailed them twice to enquire whether they will be getting stock and they haven't bothered to reply.:mad:

This is my first dealing with Movietyme and I can't say its turning out to be a pleasant experience.

7. Roughneck1

Roughneck1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A PM to me here would have been a very quick way to get an answer if no email has come through.

I shall PM you.