Anyone got some good photo’s of Las Vegas strip at night

ian986

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am trying to brighten up our flat with some pictures,We took some in Vegas,But we are not skilled at taking pictures and only taken with an iphone, So I wondered if anyone had any decent pictures that would not mind us using to stick on our wall. My other half took this one which is nice but has lots of little light marks! I was more worried about her dropping my iPhone from the 37 floor
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 6BCABC10-9FB7-4AF0-9A4A-859E35770EFC.jpeg
    6BCABC10-9FB7-4AF0-9A4A-859E35770EFC.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 71
no better than what you have i'd say.

have lots more pics from the vegas strip at night, but i'm married now and can't be sharing those :)

Attachments

• IMG_2205.JPG
    IMG_2205.JPG
    224.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2206.JPG
    IMG_2206.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 66
Wow thanks for the pics and the advice

I think the pictures that you guys took are a lot better in colour as my sky does not look dark enough.

Wow thanks for the picture and the recommendations. I am going to get one of these pictures enlarged to 80cm by 60cm as a metal print for the wall

I have a bunch of Vegas photos on my Flikr. If there is one (or more) that you like let me know and I can get the full res version(s) across to you.

Link: davidnsquires

Wow there are some amazing pictures there and that would be amazing if we choose a couple as think it might be hard to select just one if could have the full res version would be amazing.

Wow there are some amazing pictures there and that would be amazing if we choose a couple as think it might be hard to select just one if could have the full res version would be amazing.

Sure. I am happy to let you have as many as you want. One option I'd suggest considering is canvas prints. I've had a few 20x30 inch versions done for myself and they came out looking great.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom