Anyone got FA Coaching Badges ?

Hillskill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing a Level 1 at some point this year. On a whim I have looked into it and there are loads of courses being run by the Kent FA this year so plenty of opportunities to get involved. The Level 1 course is £170 for 3 full days and 2 optional days (from what I gather) which doesn't seem bad value to me. Further Levels cost a bit more but on the face of it everything looks really well organised. As I am about to become a Dad I would love to be a qualified coach by the time my kids might be interested in Football. Just wondered if anyone had an Badges or experience of the courses ?

Think all them years of football/championship manager has fried your brain Steve

If you do go down the route keep us updated sounds cool

My uncle scouts in the north west for city blackburn and a few others unsure if he has taken any coaching badges though as i have never approached the subject maybe he has to have a certain level unsure ill ask.

My missus has got the level 1 and knows absolutely nothing about football. She only did it as she teaches PE. That gives you some indication of how hard it is to get! :rotfl:

ive just completed my level one and its not that difficult to be honest, think of it as more of an introduction and a stepping stone to higher qualifications.

the course leader did say that about 95% of people pass the course, its mostly made up of theory where you have to fill in blanks on things such as health and safety and you also have to show that you can run a short training session on your own.

definitely worth doing! :thumbsup:

ive just completed my level one and its not that difficult to be honest, think of it as more of an introduction and a stepping stone to higher qualifications.

the course leader did say that about 95% of people pass the course, its mostly made up of theory where you have to fill in blanks on things such as health and safety and you also have to show that you can run a short training session on your own.

definitely worth doing! :thumbsup:

How are you planning to use the course now that you have it under your belt ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom