• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone got contact info for anyone at DELL in the UK?!?!?!?!

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
Friend of mine ordered a system from Dell and has been messed around something chronic by the indian call centre who keep leaving things of the order!!! Everytime he calls back it takes several hours to get through to the person who took the order, then that person contradicts themselves with order info!!!!

Anyone got a number of someone you can ring in the UK and get some sense from?????

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
That either gives me 0870 numbers or +353 (which is Ireland) and the only UK number I can see is corporate or business orders... :(

y2k

Prominent Member
There are 9 U.K. numbers on it, most of them are a switchboard so you might get passed on to India again but at least it would be a cheaper call, even if you do phone the U.K. they will more than likely pass you on to a foreign country just like all the rest of the big companies do.

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
Ah I see... I'm not fussed about call costs (calling from work phone ;) ) just wanted to be able to give him a number to call and speak to a english person as it's such hard work for him to understand the people at the indian call centre, and vice versa! Listening to the converstations yesterday I could really feel the frustration mount up!!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom