• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone got any deals for Call of duty 4 XBOX 360?

gr0uty

Prominent Member
As title says really. Played through the singleplayer on the PC but want it for the online component on the 360.

Xtrem3x

Established Member
I cant play some of my pc games online but i'd rather spend less money on the pc version that has better online play then more money on the 360 version that sucks online in comparrison ;)

skink

Prominent Member
Why is online better on the PC?

I'm curious as I've got it on the 360 but am thinking about getting it on the PC also.

Xtrem3x

Established Member
The keyboard & mouse makes the pc version much quicker & a lot more skilled online.
You dont get as many people running around spraying their gun everywhere, it's in a whole new league. I tried both versions before I went for the pc version & definately havent looked back since :)

gr0uty

Prominent Member
I love the 360 version ;-) perhaps because I am one of those sprayers lol
I got mine from gamestation when it was £25

Wish I had taken advantage of this offer. Saw it, went back a couple of days later but of course it was back to full price.

gr0uty

Prominent Member
All these answer but lol does anybody know any good deals for this game

I think it's still so popular that theres no need to reduce it. I went into game today and they want 45 quid!.

I did manage to find out that Blockbuster has reduced used copies to £25 which seems ok. The only problem was they didnt have any in the 2 branches I visited.

theshabster

Distinguished Member
I just traded a copy in at Gamestation yesterday - If I'd have read this thread earlier, I'd have offered it to you mate:rolleyes:

gr0uty

Prominent Member
I just traded a copy in at Gamestation yesterday - If I'd have read this thread earlier, I'd have offered it to you mate:rolleyes:

Oh well thanks anyway.

Iv'e found it for £32.99 now so i'll probably go for that. Gameplay have it back in stock for £37.99 use discount code dt7aquwhf to get it for £32.99. Was hoping to get if for £30 but this'll do.

Oh and Game have the limited edition for £35.00

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom