anyone got an xbox controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I've screwed up.

I stick by my findings. THU & Burnout2 are worth the same (although THU will be worth £10 less in 2 months time)

£16+PP for burnout2
£18+PP for topspin.
£10+PP for controller.

I'll swap THU for Burnout.

There are large official controllers selling for >£13+PP on ebay so I think £10+P&P is a steal.

this is all getting very confusing now, in an earlier post you said you would give me £9 and the pad for tony hawks.
now this to me suggests that you were offering £19 worth of stuff for the game.
what im saying is now, if you keep the £9 and take that off the price of top spin i would owe you £9 instead.
so you would take £9 + thug from me and i would get the pad and topspin from you.
lmk if ive got the wrong end of the stick
:)
cheers
h4r7y

I screwed up previously. Sorry, my mistake. My mind was on work and not where it should have been :)

I stick by my findings. THU & Burnout2 are worth the same (although THU will be worth £10 less in 2 months time)

£16+PP for burnout2
£18+PP for topspin.
£10+PP for controller.

I'll swap THU for Burnout.

There are large official controllers selling for >£13+PP on ebay so I think £10+P&P is a steal.

JUS - I would like to take that pad off your hands for £10 + p&p

Please lmk if this is ok, thanks.

I can be emailed on ozzyo99 at hotmail.com if you want to notify me if/when you have replied.

Could make payment immediately,

Cheers

Mods. Am I right in saying I have to accept Jimbobs offer as he has offered the asking. Just a bit concerned as all this is on H's thread.

Well if so :clap:

How much do you anticipate p&p being?

You can contact me at the above addy.

Cheers

The forum rules says I'm responsible until you receive it so I would like to sent it with some sort of insurance. I have packaging already so you'll only be paying for post + insurance. I can't see it costing more than a £1 or so.

Originally posted by JUS
Mods. Am I right in saying I have to accept Jimbobs offer as he has offered the asking. Just a bit concerned as all this is on H's thread.

Threads do seem to wander and H seems OK about things so fine by us. - mod.

Originally posted by H4r7y
Anyone else got an official xbox controller for sale?
looks like JUS's controller has gone

Yes, I have an offical controller or the original larger type. Offered for £10 + £2 p+p.

V' sorry,, typo. Should be of the larger type, not or the larger type.

I switched to using the smaller controllers, and this is the original which was only used for a short time.

Not when the inclusive price on ebay is £15 and over. £12 is a very fair price.

ill take it if its in tip top condition then for £12 inc, ill can send the cash through in a padded envelope on monday, if this is acceptable then please PM me your details
thanks alot

It's in perfect condition, but I wouldn't accept cash in the post. This is a very insecure practise, especially given recent media coverage of the postal service. To be honest, I'm surprised this isn't mentioned in the trading rules (at least I can't find it).

Both PayPal and Nochex are my preferred options, please let me know if this is possible and I'll PM you the details.

well thats gonna be pretty hard unless your prepared to wait til the end of the month. all my online accounts are empty, even my bank a/c is now empty all i have is cash.
i can send the cash inside a dvd case or something like that, id send it recorded anyways. but if you dont want that and cant wait then im sorry the only other thing i could offer is a choice of game trades.
ghost recon, amped, max payne.
lmk
cheers
h4r7y

Yes, can accept PayPal, I'll send you my account details by PM. If you wish to purchase confirm you delivery address by PM and I'll post it as soon as I receive he funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom