Anyone got an IRobot Scooba?

klr10

Established Member
Reaction score
Just bought one for my kitchen diner (travertine stone floor) - not into mopping and thought this would be too good to be true - soooo impressed! What a wicked bit of kit, 45 minutes on it's own and the floor is cleaner than it's ever been.

i've got one-very impressed, occasionally gets stuck though. I'm looking for a source of the clorox cleaner though

Where did you get it from?

Did not think they were out in the UK yet !

Me To.

The wife hates mopping the kitchen and in and arround the dinning room table. I through a Scooba would make a nice birthday present!

(Only joking if you are looking wifey)

V.

I goy mine on ebay- imported it from the US. The description said it would ship from the UK but it came from the US. I didn't get stung for duty either:)
It does work well it is a bit noisy but if you have a flat unclutterd floor it's great:)

What do you mean Uncluttered?

Would it be able to in and out and around the legs of a dinning room table?

Actually, How high is it? It might just be able to scoot allong underneath all the legs and supports.

V.

It's a little bit higher than bathroom scales and about the size of a big pizza. If I remove the chairs, bin and doormat it's brilliant and it circles each of the table legs perfectly! As for it being a bit noisy, just leave the room and let it get on with it!

LOL - Thanks, but that rather depends on the size of you bathroom scales!

Good to hear it works well in and around table legs through.

V.

LOL - Thanks, but that rather depends on the size of you bathroom scales!

Good to hear it works well in and around table legs through.

V.

Let me know when and where you get one... if you do.

I'll do the same.

Do they redock themselves? So you can just set it up to go Monday to Friday say at 1200 ?

Wonder if it will set of the house alarm.... always something.

Arise dead thread.

I am looking at getting one of these. Anyone have one of the newer models?

My Scooba 385 arrived yesterday and I am extremely impressed.

It uses an extremely low amount of water probably only a couple of pints and managed to clean my entire downstairs on one cycle.

I was shocked at how dirty the water was when I emptied it as I already thought the floor was fairly clean.

I got mine from the irobot uk website

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom