1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got a z3 in Notts/Derby/Leicetser

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by dapex, Sep 2, 2005.

1. dapex

dapex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hi all, I had made my mind up to wait until the new range of projectors come out, but as I dont have any great sources or anyhting like that and to be honest I aint that picky really (i love the picture i get from a 400:1 contrast ration multimedia PJ) I am thinking that I may as well seriously consider the Z3 with fre buld boucher just because of the value for money it offers.

Looking at the Z4 specs I cant see it offering me a massive improvemt, as I am more concerned about light levls (i do like the sound of the new epson though) my current PJ is 1500 lumens and the picture is nice, I have previously seen a Z2 on demo and I was dissapointed with the picture as it looked dull.

Does anyone know of anywhere in the Midlands, but ideally Derby, Notts or leicter that has a Z3 on demo????

Cheers

2. rob64

rob64

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    yup dapex .
    i only saw a Z2 demo for 5 minutes at "Chantry audio "in Tuxford about a year ago whilst working there , no time to mess about . I was fairly impressed at the time . I haven't checked them to see if they still are interested in A/V or not , perhaps give them a call , eh ? Demo'd 4805 and hs50 recently , in nottingham , and again both were v good . To the point , i need to see a Z3 doing it because the deal on them at the moment is really tempting . A year on and i just need to see that the Z3 is anything like as good as i hope it will be and matches up to the two other p.j's i have seen . I know there is a Z4 coming but value will always win and you know it will be hundreds more for ???

3. dapex

dapex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Rob64, I called Chantry in the hope that if they had the Z2 in previously that they may have a Z3 in now.. The shop is closed until 15th September.... What a bummer :suicide: