Anyone Got a Soupmaker?

RBZ5416

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
The missus was interested in something advertised by Robert Dyas that you apparently throw all the ingredients in & soup comes out. Bit like a the breadmaker idea.

The Dyas one is OOS so just wondered if anyone had one that was any good? Or if it's another "gathering dust at the back of the cupboard/garage job".

Why not just get a big pan and a (steel) hand blender? Then you can use them for other things - a "soup maker" is destined to gather dust at the back of a cupboard. A slow-cooker might be more useful?

I'm well known for wasting money on kitchen gadgets and had never heard of a soupmaker until you posted this.

Looking around most of the minus points concern cleaning it and as it isn't a great hardship to sweat the veg in a saucepan and make the soup in that I think that I will continue to do it the old fashioned way as the saucepan can just be chucked in the dishwasher afterwards.

I know that you have to wash up the blender afterwards but mine is mostly glass and therefore also gets chucked in the dishwasher

cuisinart are considered to be one of the better brands here.
five year warranty as standard
sells for around 150 pounds

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom