anyone got a review? lg 60pg3000

ivang666

Standard Member
Reaction score
interested in picking this up from dixons for 1500,but can not get a review or an opinion anywhere on the net,can anybody shed some light,:thumbsup:

Yeah I bought one over a week ago. £1312 including delivery from Dixons.

I have owned a samsung 50" plasma for the last year and compared to it the LG falls short but on by a the very smallest of margins.

The samsund has more adjustment so you can get the picture you really want.

In term of screen burn it is way way better than the samsung. I found the sammy very sensitive to screen burn.

I am having ghosting issues with the LG but only with scart sky. If I watch sky through Coax it is fine. Once i get this fixed the TV will be very very good for 1300 notes.

Samsung 50" Plasma 100% viewing pleasure

LG........ 60" Plasma 90% viewing pleasure. It is still very good but falls a weee bit short of the samsung. But for £1300 I am more than happy.

HTH

I am having ghosting issues with the LG but only with scart sky. If I watch sky through Coax it is fine. Once i get this fixed the TV will be very very good for 1300 notes.

HTH
Change to a SCART with better shielding.

Got mine from electricalexperience on the web, not the cheapest, but they do a 5 year guarantee from Axa insurance for £150, so came in just under £1,500 delivered.

I'm not a plasma master so can't comment on a versus basis, and I basically wanted maximum bangs per buck (hence going for the 720p option - although I have read enough that it appears you have to sit very close to really notice the difference). I am sitting 4 metres back, and SD is ok, the computer through HDMI out is excellent, and watching 720p High Def source through the Computer gives a very clear picture from where i sit (although it is a little blurry at 2m).

Very satisfied with the LG.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom