Anyone got a Proton Pack?

See wand has gone up to £144 on amazon and delivery end of December! expect has more orders on the account of the proton pack. Seems madness Hasbro will not have wand until December 22.
As one would not one with out the other really id imagine.
Those will be third party sellers hiking the price on Amazon but there will be new stock from Hasbro in the new year.

As for the production delay, it's entirely possible they never expected to make a second run but the popularity of the new film and then the Proton Pack and caused a surge of interest/demand so they have decided to make more but as with everything at the moment there are massive supply chain delays and orders are placed 6+ month in advance so the delay is quite understandable IMO

Those will be third party sellers hiking the price on Amazon but there will be new stock from Hasbro in the new year.

As for the production delay, it's entirely possible they never expected to make a second run but the popularity of the new film and then the Proton Pack and caused a surge of interest/demand so they have decided to make more but as with everything at the moment there are massive supply chain delays and orders are placed 6+ month in advance so the delay is quite understandable IMO
Yeah would hope so still says 01/12/22 on for wand on Hasbro, is why I cancelled and went to amazon.
Oh yeah so many things still seem delayed or slow!

Just be guttin to have the proton pack, hose and no wand!

Yeah would hope so still says 01/12/22 on for wand on Hasbro, is why I cancelled and went to amazon.
Oh yeah so many things still seem delayed or slow!

Just be guttin to have the proton pack, hose and no wand!
Well the Proton Pack is due months after the wand restock so that shouldn't be an issue for those that don't yet have one.

After looking at finances and tidying up and moving stuff around at home, I have decided to cancel the proton pack, barely have enough room for the wand (which I have to say looks awesome and sure the pack will be to).
Have far to much Lego and other models to display still lol.

After looking at finances and tidying up and moving stuff around at home, I have decided to cancel the proton pack, barely have enough room for the wand (which I have to say looks awesome and sure the pack will be to).
Have far to much Lego and other models to display still lol.
Sorry to hear that, have absolutely no clue where mine would eventually go know it will be sought after so even if I decide not to keep it am sure I will get the money back perhaps even make a profit.

Sorry to hear that, have absolutely no clue where mine would eventually go know it will be sought after so even if I decide not to keep it am sure I will get the money back perhaps even make a profit.
Its ok, I think I got a bit caught up in it and would also never really wear/use for like costume play either or anything and it just be on shelf like.
I did think about doing that to getting and storing, but that's the issue to with loft and other places now getting very full lol. I blame it a lot on my Lego addiction! ha

Its ok, I think I got a bit caught up in it and would also never really wear/use for like costume play either or anything and it just be on shelf like.
I did think about doing that to getting and storing, but that's the issue to with loft and other places now getting very full lol. I blame it a lot on my Lego addiction! ha
I was never going to go cosplaying in it but my sister did ask if she could borrow it for a convention in 2023 haha

I was never going to go cosplaying in it but my sister did ask if she could borrow it for a convention in 2023 haha
hehe, I doubt many will, as can imagine damage will happen! but i guess thats its intention to!
Lol would you really lend it out?

Seems the next production run of Spengler’s Neutrona Wand has been slightly altered with the tip now orange instead of silver and this has delayed some pre-orders until April 2023.

Needless to say I am glad I got mine when I did.

Seems the next production run of Spengler’s Neutrona Wand has been slightly altered with the tip now orange instead of silver and this has delayed some pre-orders until April 2023.

Needless to say I am glad I got mine when I did.
Wonder why, ours be worth more haha!

Wonder why, ours be worth more haha!
It’s the replica firearms law thing, need to be coloured in a way that makes it obviously it’s not real and now with the Proton Pack it has crossed over from display piece to cosplay piece and it’s to help with security checks etc at events.

It’s the replica firearms law thing, need to be coloured in a way that makes it obviously it’s not real and now with the Proton Pack it has crossed over from display piece to cosplay piece and it’s to help with security checks etc at events.
Of course makes sense! my wand is still in box need to make space for on shelf or need more shelfs ha!
Good job didnt get proton pack already so poor this month from xmas (lego buys) etc!!

Well, I only found out about this just a few weeks back.

Gutted they're not keeping it open for more pre-orders - I hope they'll do another run. Or perhaps those that cancel will have their sold on the website to clear them out.

Ordered three wands (the max allowed).
I am happy to wait a year for them.

Will enquire about the proton packs.

Well, I only found out about this just a few weeks back.

Gutted they're not keeping it open for more pre-orders - I hope they'll do another run. Or perhaps those that cancel will have their sold on the website to clear them out.

Ordered three wands (the max allowed).
I am happy to wait a year for them.

Will enquire about the proton packs.
They were pretty clear that the only way to get one was to be a backer, they won’t be making anymore and the opportunity to cancel and get a refund has already come and gone.

Last edited:
Anyone got this yet?
Just got update payment for the Aliens nerf pulse rifle blaster!! forgot about that!

Anyone got this yet?
Just got update payment for the Aliens nerf pulse rifle blaster!! forgot about that!
Its not due until Spring 2023.

Payment has been taken for my Pulse Rifle too, was thinking about cancelling it the last few weeks but then found some review videos on Youtube and it does look pretty cool so decided to keep it.

Its not due until Spring 2023.

Payment has been taken for my Pulse Rifle too, was thinking about cancelling it the last few weeks but then found some review videos on Youtube and it does look pretty cool so decided to keep it.
Ah course, cool I will be well jealous but look forward to pics!

I had printed of a working 3d printed pulse rifle but never got it all done or assembled. Am thinking will paint this Hasbro one to be more like in the films when get it.
But of course will have to test out the firing action and all that hehe!!

Ah course, cool I will be well jealous but look forward to pics!

I had printed of a working 3d printed pulse rifle but never got it all done or assembled. Am thinking will paint this Hasbro one to be more like in the films when get it.
But of course will have to test out the firing action and all that hehe!!
I am tempted by the Starfleet Phaser Rifle and Hand Phaser Nerf blasters to go with it :rotfl:

I am tempted by the Starfleet Phaser Rifle and Hand Phaser Nerf blasters to go with it :rotfl:
hehe its a slippery slope, though I do not know what these ones are lol. I did have this Mandalorian one on pre-order but cancelled, very tempting!!

EDIT: only £90 on amazon to!

hehe its a slippery slope, though I do not know what these ones are lol. I did have this Mandalorian one on pre-order but cancelled, very tempting!!

EDIT: only £90 on amazon to!

oh Star Trek deffo not ever been mad on that ha!

oh Star Trek deffo not ever been mad on that ha!
I am both annoyed and grateful that Bluebrixx won't ship to the UK as their brick built Star Trek models would bankrupt me haha

Received the Nerf Pulse Rifle today, very cool but 4x C batteries, damn the electronics must be a beast.

55F0097D-6D7C-4DFB-8A9D-A6EA8F3A8F08.jpeg

Last edited:
Will now be able to actually control the pack with the wand!

Looks great but guess the function of controlling the pack from the wand won't work for me as I have one of the original wands and not an updated one.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom