Anyone got a Proton Pack?

lee1980

OMG it says shipping 01/12/22!!!!!!

I assumed it was 2021! no wonder no movement!

1638780210313.png

Indiana Jones

13,143 now and ive not backed yet lol, my wand still hasn't shipped, would of cancelled and got from amazon, but will wait now!
We get all these goals for the same backing price like?
Yea the more orders they take the more extras they can include for the same price.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Ordered from amazon, cancelled on Hasbro, phew, wonder if anyone else assumed shipping 21'!
I thought perhaps the date was in the US format so it would ship in mid January.

gavinhanly

Distinguished Member
They really messed that up!
Think they rested on their Star Wars laurels a bit there. Compared to the way the Ghostbusters campaign was run it was night and day. Just too expensive and with bad stretch goals. Then they finally realised only too late what the fans wanted, even though they had been asking for it all along (the exclusive figure). Hopefully, they'll learn from that one.

Indiana Jones

At 14,831 with 2 days left, safe to say the display stand is a cert :)

lee1980

Wow 16k now,got my wand in post today, came from Europe somewhere, good thing about Xmas is any box arrives can say oh can't tell what is might be a pressie ha! 🤣🤣
better back this now!

Indiana Jones

Wow 16k now,got my wand in post today, came from Europe somewhere, good thing about Xmas is any box arrives can say oh can't tell what is might be a pressie ha! 🤣🤣
better back this now!
Mine came from Germany.

Indiana Jones

Less than 4 hours left to get your order in for those that are still on the fence.

lee1980

Now its like where in the hell am I gona put this when it arrives lol!

Indiana Jones

Now its like where in the hell am I gona put this when it arrives lol!
Luckily we have plenty of time to figure that out 😂

lee1980

Yeah see how quick it comes, as can happen with these things delays due to issues and tweaking etc or production delays.
I think will have to clear a lego area for it! A wall mount would be good rather than stand to but be a shame not use stand now.

Indiana Jones

Yeah see how quick it comes, as can happen with these things delays due to issues and tweaking etc or production delays.
I think will have to clear a lego area for it! A wall mount would be good rather than stand to but be a shame not use stand now.
I have a feeling of March 2023

lee1980

See wand has gone up to £144 on amazon and delivery end of December! expect has more orders on the account of the proton pack. Seems madness Hasbro will not have wand until December 22.
As one would not one with out the other really id imagine.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

dCS announces Bartók 2.0 firmware upgrade
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Audiovector unveils QR 7 loudspeaker
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on UK streaming services for June 2022
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
LG UltraGear Gaming Monitors get VESA certification