1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone got a projector screen for sale

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by janice, Oct 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janice

janice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Looking for a 8" to 10foot screen manual or electric looking for a good bargain. Email me with details and price you'r looking for?

2. Matinee

Matinee
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What's the screen for? You need to consider the gain on the screen - are you looking for a matt white 1.0 screen, or something which provides a bit of extra brightness?

I presume you're talking about CRT, otherwise for LCD/DLP a grey screen may be a better idea as it improves contrast and the perceived black level.

PK

3. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    I've have two screens which I bought for jobs that never came off.
    both are Matt white with 2" boarders 4x3 aspect ratio with adjusters to set the up and down stops.

One is 3m wide and saw a little use before an up grade.
    the other is 4m wide and is brand new.

Velly cheap I do you good deal.

Email me if they sound suitable.

roland@b4projection.co.uk

4. Rossers

Rossers
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I don't know if you've got a screen yet but my wife bought me an electric screen 250 x 141 16:9 with remote control for christmas (SURPRISE).
    The only thing is that when she bought it the sales guy didn't tell her that if it was the wrong size he could'nt change it, as it wasn't a stock item, and if I wanted a 4:3 screen it would cost £150.00 for carriage and a restocking fee???
    But anyway this screen is still in the bubble wrap and box and has never been used.
    It cost my wife just over £900 inc remote control, screen and wall/ceiling brackets.
    So if you interested contact me and make me an offer as I would rather lose a bit of money on it than pay that salesman £150.

Cheers

Nik

5. Dodgey

Dodgey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Rosser, what make is the screen - And what you looking for, and what region are you in (don't say "2"). I'm looking for a screen like you have

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.