Anyone Got A Phoenix AV2 Cabinet?

33rpm

Hi,

I've had one of these cabinets on special order (different veneer) and it turned up Saturday morning but unfortunately the finish was incorrect and it has had to be sent back.
My unit was ready made and I noticed at the back in the centre were four holes drilled in the base but no upright support. Is this right or should there be a wooden brace in the centre - from top to bottom - hence the holes?

Thanks,
Jonathan.

33rpm

Hi Alistair,

No problems whatever over correcting the finish, in fact they were "nice as pie" about it. Got a call from them yesterday and it's been corrected already :smashin: and will be out with me this weekend. Was quite surprised to see the unit assembled as I thought it would be flat packed so one less job for me to do this weekend. Thanks again for your help with this.

Regards,
Jonathan.

GarethG

Novice Member
Any chance of a pic of the cabinet in your finish?

33rpm

Any chance of a pic of the cabinet in your finish?

Hi Gareth,

The finish will be a darker shade of beech to match the other furniture in the room, and £50 to get this done seems quite reasonable especially considering asthetics. It's due to arrive back with me on Saturday and I'll take some pictures of it when it's installed.

Regards,
Jonathan.

GarethG

Novice Member
Cheers, look forward to seeing how it turns out

33rpm

Still no pics as when the driver came to deliver it he asked me to help him with it (it was either that or upend the unit onto a rusty old trolley), and boy is this heavy. Anyway to cut a long story short I've sprained my wrist carrying this in from the lorry and haven't been able to move it subsequently - currently it's just sitting in the front room without anything in it. As soon as I'm able I'll move it in place and take some pictures.

Regards,
Jonathan.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom