• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone got a PC Engine Mini?

alchemystical

Prominent Member
Did anyone pick one of these up? If so what do you make of it? Honest reviews would be appreciated as I thought it was overpriced and after how bad the emulation via M2 was on the Mini MD I decided to skip this one as it seemed to have the same atrocious screen filter.

alchemystical

Prominent Member
Of course. Its brilliant. Just waiting for hakchi so I can put the entire library on it :)

How is the build quality please and is the emulation up to par? A load of the reviews online seem to skip over the pixel shimmer and crappy CRT filter I've read about here and there. Also does it have the same sound delay as the MD Mini?

Simon Belmont

Established Member
How is the build quality please and is the emulation up to par? A load of the reviews online seem to skip over the pixel shimmer and crappy CRT filter I've read about here and there. Also does it have the same sound delay as the MD Mini?

to be honest I haven’t played with it that much. build quality is awesome. I heard something that it was similar to the mega drive mini but haven’t really looked into it to be honest. been very busy

Wattsy 75

Prominent Member
Just picked one of these up from Amazon to out away for Xmas.

No sign of additional controllers in UK so have ended up.getting an 8bitdo wireless from Amazon France for £19

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom