Anyone got a JVC DRMH30?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by garry, May 31, 2004.

1. garry

garry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys just wondering if anyone has a JVC DRMH30 if so any chance you could let me know of the spec i.e if it has a 4x burner and what it's like in general. Thanks.

2. steve36

steve36

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    From conversations I've had with a dealer it appears that JVC have decided to wait to release this until everyone else has a recorder of a similar HD size out there.
    I think it's a fairer way to sell products, rather than upset other companies by releasing it before Panasonic etc.

Seriously, the only comment I have found on here regarding it is that it does not appear to have RGB in, and it may appear in July.

It's strange that WhatVideoTv believe that it's already available and has RGB/DV input.

Steve

3. garry

garry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply steve36 i'll have to do a bit more digging on this unit to see what's realy what. Thanks again.

4. eddyad

eddyad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I phoned JVC a few weeks ago - phone was answered quickly (after menu system).

The helpful guy told me there is no RGB input on MH20 or 30.
    s-video input is available with external decoder/timer start function throught scart 2.