Anyone got a DMR-E75 recorder - HELP !!

S

Seanjackdan

If anyone has this dvd/video recorder, can someone please tell me how to record from the DVB (freeview) part of the TH37 PE30 Plasma to the video part of this recorder....

I have tried every combination of settings from the plasma to the recorder, and read the manual inside out, and I can't get it to record onto video no matter what I do ...

Really frustrating, so any help wil be appreciated, as I'm sure it must be possible somehow !!!!

Sean................

Can you describe the way your are currently wired up? I assume your Plasma DVB tuner box offers Scart output? How have you connected that to the E75? Can you record onto DVD OK?

Don't know if this helps mate but I couldn't record from my Viera 42" DVB onto my E85 until I found that you have to go into the tv menu and activate the DVB tuner for recording. Now I can record dvb stations to HDD or DVD no problem. :)
Lazzer. p.s. take a look at the Viera handbook under DVB timer or something like that

Thanks for both your replies........

My DMR-E75 is connected via "AV1 out" to plasma via "AV4 in" via a fully wired 21 pin profigold scart.

When I set up a freeview timer recording, it automatically records onto the DVD part of the recorder, there doesn't seem to be an option in the DVB set-up to tell it to record to the Video part of the recorder....

Any more ideas !!!!!!

Thanks.............

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom