Anyone got a DMR-E75 recorder - HELP !!

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Seanjackdan, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Seanjackdan

Seanjackdan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If anyone has this dvd/video recorder, can someone please tell me how to record from the DVB (freeview) part of the TH37 PE30 Plasma to the video part of this recorder....

I have tried every combination of settings from the plasma to the recorder, and read the manual inside out, and I can't get it to record onto video no matter what I do ...

Really frustrating, so any help wil be appreciated, as I'm sure it must be possible somehow !!!!

Sean................

2. Rasczak

Rasczak
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,676
    Can you describe the way your are currently wired up? I assume your Plasma DVB tuner box offers Scart output? How have you connected that to the E75? Can you record onto DVD OK?

3. lazzer

lazzer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't know if this helps mate but I couldn't record from my Viera 42" DVB onto my E85 until I found that you have to go into the tv menu and activate the DVB tuner for recording. Now I can record dvb stations to HDD or DVD no problem. :)
    Lazzer. p.s. take a look at the Viera handbook under DVB timer or something like that

4. Seanjackdan

Seanjackdan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for both your replies........

My DMR-E75 is connected via "AV1 out" to plasma via "AV4 in" via a fully wired 21 pin profigold scart.

When I set up a freeview timer recording, it automatically records onto the DVD part of the recorder, there doesn't seem to be an option in the DVB set-up to tell it to record to the Video part of the recorder....

Any more ideas !!!!!!

Thanks.............

5. Seanjackdan

Seanjackdan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0